Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Live List

So Megan, my beautiful sister-in-law,commissioned those who dared, to create a list of activities that they would like do during the summer. A list of things that were a tribute to living life, not just watching it pass by on the couch. Here it goes...after much careful consideration...this is my list...

1. Have a picnic in the park.
2. Visit the Portland Art Museum.
3. Pick wildflowers.
4. Write poetry beneath a shady tree.
5. Visit a ghost town.
6. Go to Joe's favorite german restaurant in P-town.
7. Have a bbq with my family.
8. See an opera.
9. Go to the Saturday market.
10. Visit the coast on a sunny day and fall asleep in the sand.
11. Go to OMSI.
12. Float on the Willamette.
13. Cherish the sunshine.

That's it for now, hopefully I can do it all. A protuding belly and swollen ankles may get in the way, but I hope for the best.

3 comments:

Megan Marie said...

beautiful list! I can't wait to hear you blog about your adventures!!

Mullothunter said...

I think that it's a good list. We'll have a good first married summer together I'm sure of it. I love ya, Babe!

Megan Marie said...

awe, how cute and mushy. I love it.