Friday, May 14, 2010

Labels

There was a time where I fancied myself an intellectual, a tragic poet, but now I realize there is no label for who I have become.  There are days when I wish I was an edgy artist or a high fashion, New York City girl, but my traditional and somewhat practical nature allows it not. 

My mind is filled with the "Sound of Music."  I am not a progressive person unless it comes to my ideals.  My heart will always lie in the more simple times. 

I find myself running up hills, singing in the sun.

It's funny, I have a feeling Ella will be the same way too.

All hail the sun.  Voices.  Song.
The song of ourselves. 

And wonderful, gorgeous, dedicated husbands. 

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

how did I miss this post?

I love it.

I love that first photo.

Brie, you are beautiful.