Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Living...Listen to live music in the park.

This summer has been filled with so many wonderful adventures.  I have been blessed to share Ella's first summer with so many people who love her, and as her first birthday approaches, I feel both excitement and apprehension.  She is not my petite enfant any longer.  My little bundle has turned into a social butterfly.  My parents, my Uncle, Joe, Ella, and I attended the Bite of Salem this year and where other years it has been disappointing, this year was a blast. 

There was food:
Shopping:
Some really beautiful Peruvian bags and sweaters, I loved the colors and the fabrics.
And of course, live music.  They were a couple of jazz bands that were pretty awesome, not to mention a couple of drunk people who were really getting down.

I took a picture of this girl because I thought her outfit was beautiful and unique.  An interesting specimen.

My dad danced with Ella

Joe and I danced.
And my mom socialized.

It was good fun.  We'll see about next year.


Ella's new friend Miley couldn't stop kissing her, it was too cute. 

No comments: