Monday, June 15, 2009

Ginger in a snap.




I have really struggled lately with being pregnant. I feel tired all the time, I hate gaining weight, and I sweat in 5o degree weather. I have become the biggest complainer on the planet. I've even thought is it possible that I have depression. This past Sunday was the worst, but since then, I have decided to take action, and make the best of the situation. My obgyn's office called today and let me know that I need to take a fasting blood glucose test, the levels of my initial test where high, and they need to rule out the possibility of gestational diabetes. With the news, I felt a sense of calm, could this be the reason for my excessive tiredness, maybe. But, I decided that instead of worry, I am going to do the right things for Ella and I. I know with more exercise, healthier eating habits, and less sugar I will feel better and have more energy. Not only that, but I've started watching shows about newborns and it's impossible to be negative when I see those big eyes and adorable little hands and feet.
To begin my change of attitude, I decided that the first thing that must happen is to change my hair color. I have returned to my old faithful, red hair. It has always been my favorite and it embodies my personality much better than all the rest. Red is the color of passion and I need my passion back. So here is the big reveal... Ginger in a snap.

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

I love it! Red is the choice when it comes to hair, as far as I'm concerned! You wear it so well!