Sunday, April 25, 2010

Caught in the Act

Everyone once in a while, this feeling hits me, and I can't help myself, I am overpowered by the desire to move...to let go...and just dance.

Last time this happened, it happened to this song.

The moment the lyrics, "the last time I freaked out," came on, I had to just freak out.  This song is on my play list thanks to my sister-in-law Emily, who is absolutely adorable, and also nine years old.  She is a big fan of Miley Cyrus.

I grabbed my camera, curious, as to what I looked like, in one of these fits.

When I listen to the song, while looking at the pictures, I can see the frenzy.

When the song ended, I put the camera on my side, and looked at Ella; she just happened to be in her crib during my exhibition.  I couldn't help but laughing at what I saw.  She had pulled herself up and was watching me through the bars.
I was, as the title suggests, caught in the act.  I wonder what she was thinking?  One day, if she is anything like me, she will also have moments of total, dancing abandon.

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

hahaha. you crack me UP! Can we be friends? :)