Saturday, April 24, 2010

Motivation

Mornings are the hardest part of the day for Joe and I.  Last Friday, I became completely sick of it.  So I woke Joe up, said let's go to Starbuck's, get something quick to eat and take a long walk in the park.  I had to break up the long, lingering process of getting up and around that we had become accustomed to. 

Every day is a learning process.  It seems Joe and I are constantly revising what works for us.  But that's okay; that's what life is about.
Mornings are getting better, I am realizing that it is important to get up, and get moving.
Since summer is almost here, I figure a walk every morning with dear, sweet Ella is the perfect thing.
The sun motivates me into action and after a night with interrupted sleep, motivation is just what I need.

No comments: