Thursday, July 9, 2009

32 weeks pregnant and counting...

Joe and I have really been focusing on completing Ella's nursery. She is expected to arrive in 8 weeks and I want everything to be perfect. We've decided on a sophisticated, shabby chic, country cottage type motif, with lot's of pink. It's coming along, slowly but surely, and I'm loving every moment of the decorating process. It's kind of like Ella herself. When we first moved in the room was empty and my belly barely a bulge, and now, 5 weeks later, her nursery is taking shape, and so is my belly. I can't wait until both are complete. I will continue to post pictures of both my enlarging stomach and Ella's nursery. I am so proud of both.
Me at 27 weeks, hardly a belly at all. Me at 32 weeks, quite the difference. Oh and I can't fail to mention Cosmo, he is giving Joe and I practice with having a baby.
Look at him, sometimes I wonder about this dog.

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

love it! love the room! love the belly! can't wait to get there!