Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ode to the color red

Sometimes I find myself so passionate about things. Yesterday I was thinking of the color red, I was cooking dinner, and I began chopping a tomato when I became awestruck, once again, with the color. And I started thinking of all the things that I love that are red, the power the color holds, and how, it's been my favorite color for as long as I can remember.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RED~you are a lover's muse
~~~~~~~~~~~~

the gift of life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~


A rare sunset. ~~








a beautiful rose,
~~~~~~~~


a stunning dress, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







the color of togetherness. ~~~~~
















Magic shoes, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










a rare gem, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a corrective tool,
And...

A bond that never ends.



Thank you, thank you, thank you Earth, for red.

No comments: