Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cantebury Renaissance Fair

Fun, Food, and Festivities. Here are some pictures of Silverton's first year having their very own Renaissance Fair. Joe's dad set up a booth where he sold swords, knives, and other medieval weapons. That's a few of us hanging out, enjoying turkey legs, yakisoba, and the scenery. Here I am, enjoying the food a little too much. My mom, dad, and uncle Dale decided to hang out with us for a little while. The guys talked weaponry, us ladies, fashion.
Emily could've modeled these in a catalog. She's a pro. I wonder where she got her love of the camera from...I just can't imagine who.
In one of the cloaks, Joe thought it was an excellent idea to point out the resemblance between Em and one famous little person. Can you guess who it was? Here's a hint... "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."Here are some more random pictures.



It was also nice to have Ella there, hiding amongst the green fabric. I can't wait until she's a little older, so I can dress her up as the prettiest, fairy princess. She will surely be the fairest and the fairyiest of them all.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics. Thanks for sharing. You both (three) looked so cute. I'm glad that you came to the faire. It will be oh so fun when Ella really comes out to play. I'm patient, though. It's only a few more weeks. Are you planning this week-end, too. See ya there. :)

Megan Marie said...

love love. it's so fun to see everyone! I can't wait to be with you all.