Sunday, March 21, 2010

Get my hands in the mud.

There is no better way to live, than to live in the sun.  This spring has been so extra exciting for me, as Joe and I, are trying our hand at gardening.  I love the earth.  I love watching nature grow and change and am so glad that this year I get to be a part of it.  
Not only do I get my hands in the mud but also I am giving back to the earth by growing pure, unadultered fruits and veggies.  It feels good.
Gardening also got the whole fam outside.

Come summer, we'll have onions, carrots, tomatoes, strawberries, basil, chives, and rosemary.  Our little seedlings are already sprouting.
I can't wait to play in my little garden this summer and enjoy our little patio.
  
It's a work in progress and I can't wait until everything is finished and fully blooming.

No comments: