Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Take Ella on a walk

This spring break has been wonderful.  Joe and I have gotten so many projects done and I have spent a lot of time together.  We went on a walk today, which is on my live list.  Here are some little pictures from that trip.

Ella also took her first ride in the big stroller.  She doesn't quite fit but she was happier facing the world head on.

Ella also made a new friend today.  Her name is Kaitlynn and she lives in our complex.  Ella and she were holding hands, it was so cute.
She's such a social baby.

It's strange to think that one day I will have a daughter this age.
Ella was so cute in that stroller, I just had to take a million pictures.

Along the way, we had to stop and take pictures with the interesting sights.  I found it very poetic, that we were able to find objects that are so concrete within feet of objects of nature.
We also found a really cool tree house.

We also found a house, that with a little TLC, would be a perfect starter home.

I can't wait for the weather to continue to get warmer.  There will be many more walks to come.
Another really cute thing happened, when I was making dinner tonight, Kaitlynn came over and dropped off a letter for Ella: it read, "Ella is the cutest baby I ever saw in the whole world.  This is also for Cozzy, and Ella's Mom, and daddy."  So adorable.  I'm going to keep it forever so I can show Ella when she's older.

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

I love that little note! What a dear, sweet friend Ella made!