Monday, March 22, 2010

Living...Taking Ella to her first movie, "Alice in Wonderland."


I have never taken a baby to a movie before and everyone I've talked to said it is a bad idea.  Ella was perfect, she even received a compliment from a fellow movie-goer that, "she is the perfect baby."  As if we didn't already know. 

So I really lived today.  I can check of Taking Ella to her First Movie and seeing Alice in Wonderland.
By the way, the movie was awesome!!  I can't wait to purchase it for our collection.

Ella watched the whole movie, she only fell asleep during the last 15 minutes, during the fight scene, which she is far too young to watch.

The colors in the movie were amazing, I wish the world really looked like Tim Burton's vision.  The costumes were even more incredible than the colors.  I would wear everything Alice wears.  Fantastic. 

I can't believe how well Ella did, we went out to lunch, than to a movie, and not a single cry.  Joe and I were ecstatic.

No comments: